Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yay!

It's Fathers' Day weekend and I have the kids all weekend.
Five minutes after picking them up form daycare this arvo I will be on top of the world. I'm having a great second half of the week anyway, so getting the kids will just bump me up one more level of happiness.
Hopefully tommorow morning we can get into the garden and they can help me do some wedding ready to start a vege patch. I think it will be nice for them to watch food grow and then eat it. It will teach them about where food comes from. It will also give them something to check up on when they come and stay at Dad's house.
We will watch the footy (well, Lola and I will probably watch, Anzac will read books or something) tomorrow afternoon before family dinner to welcome Scarlett to the family and send Mum and Dad off on their 5 week holiday.
And then Fathers' Day! Every Saturday is Fathers' Day for a seperated Dad, but the real thing is extra special.

I love you Anzac.
I love you Lola Pearl.

2 comments:

byclops said...

Hope you have an awesome weekend with the kids and extra special father's day :)

chez said...

Happy Fathers day Si. Hope you have a great day with the kids. xxx Chezzie