Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Never too old (to be stupid!).

Okay, so we're idiots. But we do know it. This is me and my brother TJ hamming it up.

Is this the archetypal image of Gen X? I was told it is me "captured perfectly". Hmmm...

So, I know this looks like we're taking things seriously, but we weren't. Just mucking around and giving Tim the chance to practice with some different stuff to think about.

Again, it looks more serious than we were taking it. At least I'm facing the right way so my broken nose doesn't look too bad!

More fun stuff. I like this one.

5 comments:

byclops said...

Ohhhhh kick arse photos Simon!!!! Definitely looks like FUN!!!

Wendy Smith said...

these look awesome...great fun i bet

SkyeMJ said...

These are so freaking awesome!
Who took them? They're fab.

LOVE the mirror shot!

Simon said...

My brother Tim took them.
His wife has a studio set up at home.

Re. The mirror pic. I'm actually laying on the ground in that one. It came up really well.

Melissa Kennedy said...

These as such fun phots and they are great. Tim did an awesome job. Family of photographers....