Thursday, May 7, 2009

Old (s)crap!

I see Mel has directed some traffic from the 'Crop for a Cause' blog... thanks, I think. Ha ha!
It was good fun going to last Saturday's Crop and I look forward to the next one. No, I'm not a scrapper, but I thought I'd better post some scrapping I've done for the new visitors who would come to my blog and wonder where it is. I haven't completed anything in ages so this is some older work.

For those who don't know, I work at Kaisercraft... this LO has a photo of a bit of a mishap we had a while ago. One of the lads was driving a pallet of paper to the people who once packaged it for us, he went around a corner a touch fast and the whole pallet slid off the ute and ended up on the road. It was pretty funny stuff. Anyway, I took a photo and scrapped it, here it is.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Antonella Ryan said...

This is Classic!! Only a true scrapper would have taken a photo ;)

ros said...

lol, love the last comment. It's nice to see another page even if it is an old one

byclops said...

Oh wow....all that paper, for scrappers it's like beer falling off the back of a truck for alcos!!!!

SkyeMJ said...

All that paper on the floor! I'm amazed that the spidey sense of all scrapper within 100 miles didn't tingle and make them swarm!

Great to see more work from you - looking forward to seeing your new LO soon! :) Hoe it's coming along nicely!

Melissa Kennedy said...

This layout was the start of something hey......
thanks for your support for Crop for a Cause and i know the ladies love having you there - so do i