Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thank you. Yes, you!

Thank you to all of you... Byclops, Chez, Peachy, Skye, Bec... Also to Gypsy, Mel, Deb, Sandra, Antonella, Jess, Renee... not to mention Jane, Al, Tamara, Wendy, Kariyn, Angie, Ros, Marelle, Ali, Beth, Elena, Terri and Princess Lu.
At some stage you have all made the effort to comment on some of the crap I have dished up here. I want you to know that I appreciate you listening to me. It's so cathartic to know people care enough to listen... and then comment. Thank you all so much.
XO

12 comments:

Princess Tamara said...

You know, "Cathartic" is one of my favourite words. Love it.

Simon said...

Glad I can please! :)

SkyeMJ said...

no probs babe!

everyone needs a shoulder every now and then! ;)

x

Jane Ettia Jones said...

oh your so welcome simon and wish there was more I could say or do to help out.....just believe me when I say that time heals all wounds and it really does make you stronger. there are a lot of wonderful people out there that care about you

xoxoxoxo

jess said...

Hey Si, thanks for sharing snippets of your life with us...transperency and honesty are beautiful qualities...

xox

Antonella Ryan said...

Anytime Simon! Take Care of yourself!!!

Wendy Smith said...

I love reading your blog..just wish it was updated more often...LOL

byclops said...

You are more than welcome :)

BeckBT said...

Hey Simon,

Always a good read! Love checking it out....

xxxxbeck

Debbie said...

Glad you don't mind me stopping by and commenting. I know it's been tough for you lately. Have a great Easter break.

sandra said...

Always glad to listen Simon.
love that word cathartic too ;)
take care.

Melissa Kennedy said...

No probs Simon - you know we care... It is really nice like Ive said to you lately to see you on the up and up again....
and as for the word "Cathartic" - what does it mean????....LOL