Saturday, February 21, 2009

It is probably over.

I don't really know how to tell you this without coming across pathetic... (Which I really don't want to do, because I'm okay with this). I don't think Trinity and I will get back together. I know we won't get back together anytime soon. At the moment, and for a few days now, I have been okay with that. I can't beg for her to have me back if she doesn't want me, I can't force it. That wouldn't be a good grounds on which to try and rebuild our marriage.
So, for now, we go our separate ways... so to speak. We have our two amzaing, caring, beautiful children together, so our 8 years together was worth it. Trin has 'found herself' in the past 5 months and the transformation has been amazing. I'm sad that it took me leaving for her to have to do that, but there's no point speculating on whys and what ifs.
I have plenty left to offer my kids, Trin, my family, friends, you, and maybe even... a special someone.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

That is sad... You will be fine. You have some great friends and I'm sure family who will be there for you and support you in any way you need. Keep smilin :)

sandra said...

sorry to hear that Simon... but its good to hear that you have come to terms with it.
Like Debbie says... with great friends and family you'll be fine.
Time to just relax and chill with and start enjoy life again...
I'm also glad to hear that Trin is okay too...
thoughts with you and your family

peachy said...

hey Simon....
thats sad to hear, but i wouldnt give up just yet if i were you, if you think you can win her back then you need to fight for her and it may take 2 yrs but love and family are worth more than that. but as you said you cant force the issue, just let her know how you feel and give her time to take it in

Melissa Kennedy said...

No need to give up but would love to see your smiling happy face around again.... you've got lots to offer not only your family but many others too. Who knows what the future will bring..

Antonella Ryan said...

Chin Up Simon - It will all come together in time!

SkyeMJ said...

Hey Hun!
So sad to read this on the first visit to your blog since getting back, but I can only second what Mel and the other ladies have said.
You are a fab person with plenty to offer and two lovely babies to be happy and grateful for :)

Hope you're doing ok mate.