Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Me on Temptation! (Easter '06)

This was filmed just before the Melbourne Commonwealth Games in 2006. They film 5 episodes a day, and film two days a fortnight. This episode was the last to be filmed before they took a break for the Games. It meant I had about a 4-5 week wait to film the second episode.

The first night's prize was a fancy dress, with fittings and accomodation in Sydney "valued" at $10,000. Trin was very pregnant with Anzac at the time, and we never go anywhere fancy enough to wear a dress worth thousands of dollars, so I didn't take the prize.

Anyway, came back for the second 'night' and in the last 'Fame Game' before the Mad Minute, I was 'burgled' - $5 off my score and onto my opponent's score, so a $10 difference. At the end of the Mad Minute I had been beaten by $5... and I am still filthy about it!

But, hey, I won a night, which was beyond my wildest expectations, I just wanted to a) get on, and b) answer one question correctly, so, I can't really complain. And I have a Temptation pen to show for it!

3 comments:

jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelley said...

Wow.. that's exciting. Yeah, How did it go.. Did you win lots???

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness..thats really cool. I would be hopeless at that..think I would freeze up with the nerves...Were you nervous?? You should be the one doing the Kaiser Movies...you got camera experience :)