Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Anzac. More than a name" My 30 minute Layout

So, here it is... my 30 minute LO.
I was really happy with how it was going, and then...
I got to about the 28 minute mark and panicked. The bit with the journaling was done in the last 2 minutes and I HATE it. I don't like how it is a block the same size of the photo, it shouldn't be.
So yeah. That's it. Try and picture it without that bit, I think it would look alot better.


The journaling is a bit hard to read. It says;"Your name is Anzac! Be proud. I want you to understand why we live in a free country... and I want to instill in you the values of those who fought and died for us... COURAGE, MATESHIP, SELF SACRIFICE. BE the best you can be."

7 comments:

SkyeMJ said...

Oh it looks great!
I was expecting a disaster from your comments!

What's wrong with it?!
:)

Super cute kid you have there too!

x

sandra said...

Looks great Simon... I'm with Skye.. I was expecting a disaster too... quite inspiring actually.
30 minutes, wow!
What a cutie.. and I LOVE his name and the journalling is fantastic.

Debbie said...

GREAT LO Simon. I must try doing one in 30 minutes...what a challenge it must have been.

ros said...

good on u for challenging urself! i love the lo. i think the size of the journal block sits really well on the page and wouldnt change a thing. awsome page

Marelle said...

Ok I think all Kaiser staff need to try the 30mins time line
it is a challenge Debbie - cannot wait to see yours xx
Marellex

Ali said...

nice LO simon - especially in a 30 min time frame!! anzac's the biggest cutie!!

Wendy Smith said...

I think it looks Fabulous...Simon you are the only male scrapper I ahve eer come across...good on you!