Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Man Scrapping!

Okay, there isn't enough manly scrapping out there! Not sure if "manly scrapping" is an oxymoron or what...hmmmm...

Here is a layout I did of me and my best mate. Nothing girly or pretty about this one. I bloody love the paper range I used on this layout, not sure what it is called, but it by Kaisercraft. I know they have a corresponding 'girl' version of the range coming, looks good.

Hope you like my layout as much as I do, it is actually my second favourite LO that I have done.

4 comments:

sandra said...

googled Kaisercraft layouts and found your blog! It is now in my favourites.
Love your layouts... and your pissed mates layouts is so refreshing.. you have to do a double take at the title lol!
Can't wait to see what else you come up with...
your wife is a lucky lady :)

Simon said...

Thanks Sandra!
It's nice to get some positive feedback!

sandra said...

Hi Simon.. still popping in every now and then.. have you competed any more layouts? Would love to see some more of your work!

SkyeMJ said...

So great to see a male scrapping!
And with attitude too! 'Pissed Mates'! Fantastic!
I got your link from my friend Ali's blog (shes coming to work with you!)

Nice blog!

x