Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Really! I'm not a scrapper!




Well here it is. This is one of the 10 layouts I did for my wife for our 5th wedding anniversary and it is my favourite. I love the paper range (I have used "Bohemian Threads" by Kaisercraft) but I also love the subject (my wife) and the way the LO came together. I have also used some Kindyglitz, Kaisercraft Pewter Pearls and Kaisercraft Rub-ons. I particularly like my number "5", I glued the paper on, cut it to size, inked the edges and finished it off with my old mate- dimensional glaze. Concept and execution of this LO was all my own work. Would love some feedback.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

This layout is awesome. What more can we say. If my hubby made this for me I'd be a blubbering mess...
Post the rest, the world needs to see that REAL men DO SCRAP!!!!!

SJ said...

I totally agree with Mel, i have seen this LO, along with all the others in the album up close and in real life and honestly... Simon, you dont give yourself credit where credit is due. Hon, you are a scrapper if you are willing to admit it or not..
Trinity is such a lucky lady!
:)

Sandra

Terri H said...

WOW! What a stunning LO. LOVING those papers. You really are a talented guy!

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

Now I don't think you can honestly say you're not a scrapper!!!! lol Your work is fab. I wish I could get my DH to have a play with the paper and glue but computers are his thing. Love your work Simon!
Cheers, Lu