Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Favourite Girl

These two pages give you an idea of how I did the whole album. As I had a ten page album, I obviously had 20 pages to do. I didn't have the time, or the ideas, to produce 20 complete layouts so I went for the option of a theme for each double page. One page got the full treatment, the other got minimal scrapping which was done around a quote. The pictures will explain better than I can... This is the only girl in the world I love as much as my wife, maybe even a little more.

2 comments:

Tammy James said...

Hi Simon ...
Indulging in a bit of blog hopping this morning I 'found' your's. Thought I'd say hi, all your little bits about family appeal to me and 'she's not perfect but perfect for you' is just the best/nicest thing I have heard for ages.
have a good week.

Debby said...

She is beautiful and so is your work. I'm looking forward to seeing more.